Saturday, February 2, 2013

Puzzle Fundraiser for Vytas

I found this cute fundraiser idea from my one of my best friends Alyssa.   It's a puzzle fundraiser,
Here's how it works, soon as I can I'll have Vytas's donation button on the side bar, and when you make a donate of $5 or more to his adoption grant box you can comment with your name below this post.  Then I will take a piece of the puzzle and write your name on the back of a puzzle piece.  Once I've had 24 donations I'll keep the puzzle up somewhere safe until Vytas has a family and is home forever with them, then I'll send it to him and the parents will be able to keep it and show him the kind peoples names that helped bring him home to happiness. <3 

Let me show you guys the puzzle and explain to you why I chose it.  When I saw Vytas I wanted to jump right into fundraising. And I thought I would try this.  Before I stepped foot into a store to look for a puzzle I already knew what I wanted it to be, a Whinnie the Pooh puzzle!  I can just see little Vytas watching the movies, and listening to the stories of wonderful classic Pooh Bear!  It was my favorite thing as a child! (Well..that and Blue's Clues! ;) )  So I've chosen this one for him <3 








So go ahead and make your donation to help a beautiful little orphan oversea with Down syndrome.  And please share, you never know, you could know his mommy or daddy..or you might even be them! ;) <3 

Also keep this fundraiser and Vytas in your prayers please, I know God has very special plans for this little boy. 



1 comment:

  1. We donated $10 to Vytas. We pray he gets a family to love him as much as we love you!

    ReplyDelete