Friday, February 1, 2013

Meet Vytas

Meet my cute new blonde boy, Vytas!  Little sweet Lianne quickly was listed on the "My Family Found Me" page yesterday!  It didn't take long before I feel in love all over again with this little guy!  
Vytas kept on showing up almost everywhere the last time I was in search of my next mission.  And I kind of pushed it away once I set my eyes on Lianne, now that she has a family though I went on yet another search today.  When I saw his sweet face, I paused and looked into his eyes for a few moments.  Then kept scrolling, but the whole time he never left my mind.  He just stuck there in my head.  I read his description and my heart broke.  I wanted only to help him.   

When I look at him, I don't see the child the world see's.  I see a beautiful little boy with SO much potential.  A boy that only needs lots of love and attention.  He is starving for it!  Just look at his photos...


This poor guys is just sobbing.  My arms ache to hold him and comfort him.  To tell him he is loved, he's special, he's important and he does matter.  <3  He's just so beautiful...


 And another photo of him, I wish I had one of him smiling but I can't blame him for not smiling, what he lives in is no place to make you want to smile.  No hugs, kisses, love, good food, warm comfy bed or special treats like painting, playing ball, hide and seek, like most almost five year old boys do/have.
  

If this doesn't tug and your heart and bring tears to your eyes I don't know what will.  This is real.  He's a real boy crying for love and attention.  I want SO BADLY to give it to him!  I want to wrap my arms around this child.  Kiss his chubby cheeks. Run my fingers through his thing hair and whisper the words "I love you" in his hear.  Oh I'm crying at just the thought of giving him just that much. I've only known this boy for a short time but I feel like he could be my son.  (I'm only seventeen and do not plan on having children any time soon but my love for kids is huge, and I come from a large family so it's only natural for me to think like a mother.) 



This is Vytas...my blonde boy that I am madly in love with!  <3  


He is my mission!  I am his Prayer Warrior!  I will find him a forever family and bring him home!  And I hope that one day, I will get to hold him my arms! <3 

Here's his Reece's Rainbow description 


Boy, born April 2008
Down syndrome
Vytas has beautiful eyes and blond hair.  He wasn’t really happy about having his picture taken.  He is sitting in a walker, so it’s possible he’s not yet walking on his own yet.
From a family who met him, Oct 2012:
Vytas needs someone to love him!  He cried when I first held him but once he felt the warmth of a mama he just melted. I am sure he was upset because he and Orion shared a one seater stroller and they were both so crammed, literally on top of each other. Had I not taken him out of the stroller, he would have never gotten out I am sure of it. I am sure that they don’t get to wander about like the other kids. I am not even sure if he can walk. He had sores on his hands and I am sure it is his way to self soothe, to bite or chew on his hands. He just needs love! Beautiful little boy! Let’s find him a family because I am sure he will shine even brighter, he has a lot of light to give!
Married couples only, travel required.  Large families welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment