Friday, February 15, 2013

One Step Closer

My sweet mother donated $10 to "my" sweet boy's adoption grant fund on Reece's Rainbow a few days ago.  Which means she bought two pieces of the puzzle for Vytas!   I can't thank her enough for donating!  It means the world to me that she cares so much for him.  :)   
She was the very first to donate in this fundraiser that I've had up for almost a week.  It made my day!  It might have even made my whole week! :)  








And here is the two pieces my mom bought!  I wrote her name on the back of each one.  I can't wait to send it to Vytas one day when he has his forever family!  They'll always know who helped their little boy and who loved him before they came along.   



Please if you want to help baby Vytas other than praying donate $5 to his adoption grant then go to Vytas's Puzzle Fundraiser page then comment how much you donated and your name, then I'll write your name on the piece of the puzzle! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment