Saturday, February 16, 2013

Four More Pieces For Vytas

I am amazed at the love people are showing for "my" Vytas!  Right after I published my last post yesterday Alyssa G shared with me the link I had shared on Blessed By Blessings Facebook page that had two comments below the link.  It was someone who let their daughters donate $10 each which meant they bought 4 pieces total of the puzzle for Vytas!  Oh words can't even begin to describe my happiness!  I was thrilled!  That's a $30 so far raised for my sweet blonde boy!!

Thank you Landry and Kennedy for donating money to Vytas!  His adoption grant is growing!  I've put your names on the back of four puzzle pieces.  One day he'll read those names and know who helped save his life and loved him first.  When he thought no one did.  :)   Thank you very much!!




Let's keep making his grant GROW everyone!  Share this blog and visit my fundraiser page to learn more.  :) 

Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment