Monday, May 27, 2013

A Little Something For the Keepsake Box

I got a new little present today for Vytas and no, it's nothing really big or super special but it fit so much for him I just had to show it to you guys! :)

So I wasn't expecting to get this or even see this today but when I came across it I couldn't resist it :)





And unless you've got kids or read the tiny description you probably don't know what this is exactly.  It's a magic towel (aka children's wash cloth)  It's magical because it folded up into the size of a child's palm of their hand and when you get it when it unfolds and reveals the wash cloth print.  Therefor it is "magical".  Believe it or not, I had a few of these when I was little and they were incredibly fascinating and so colorful!  When I found this Winnie the Pooh wash cloth I had to get it for him!  I want him to have one too!  So here it is!  His little wash cloth that he'll Lord willing be able use soon! :)  

Thanks for reading and don't forget to go check out Ipad Mini Giveaway fundraiser going on right now for his family to help raise funds to bring him and his soon-to-be sissy home! :)  





No comments:

Post a Comment