Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter Vytas

Dear Vytas,

Baby boy, today is March 31 2013!  And it's Easter Sunday, the very special day when we celebrate Jesus Christ coming back to life!  HE HAS RISEN, the tomb is empty!   My heart was on you many times today Vytas.  I wondered what you where doing and if you even knew it was Easter.  I wished so badly you were with your forever loving family going to Easter Sunday church service, coloring eggs, eating an Easter dinner, hunting eggs, laughing with joy over the things the Easter bunny left you in your basket.  I hope that my wishes will be a sweet reality for you next Easter blonde boy.  I have so much faith in God that He will provide you with a loving, caring, sweet family.  

Christ died on the cross for you baby boy!  YOU!  He knew your name, your personality and loved you enough to die for you so that one day you can live in Heaven with Him.  He died for every single person on earth, He loves everyone.  Regardless of their past present or future.  He loved us all enough to die to SAVE US FROM OUR SIN.  I hope that one day you will get that wonderful Bible story read to you in the arms of your family. :.)

I painted eggs tonight with two of my sisters, Kristen and Madison, I had made a pretty blue one that almost looked like a denim color.  I got a Sharpie marker and wrote your name across the egg and put to hearts on each side.  To let you know, I thought of you today sweet baby.  

Remember that Jesus loves you forever and always, with a love like NO ONE ELSE could ever compare to.  And I also love you, very very much Vytas baby. <3








No comments:

Post a Comment