Sunday, March 24, 2013

A Gift For Vytas...

You may already know that I have this thing for Winnie the Pooh stuff, maybe it's because it was my moms nursery theme for me when I was little, and that I grew up watching the shoe. For some reason I've had that theme for Vytas. I didn't really chose it, it sorta just felt right. He instantly seemed like a child that would love Pooh bear!. I bought a Winnie Pooh puzzle for his fundraiser going on now on this blog.

A few months back I saw a knit Winnie Pooh hat that I wanted to get for him. And yeah, I know that I couldn't really "give" it to him while he's the orphanage. BUT I do know that I would be able to give it to him one day when he's found his forever family! I held off on getting it because I'm jobless and the price was a bit too much for me at the time. Last night I went to the section of the store I'd seen the hat for months. And was surprised and sad to see the entire area had been wiped clean out. There were no hats at all. I was upset because I had let it go for too long, I regretted not buying it before it was gone. I went home and was back the next day at the store. And when I was getting ready to check out, I look at a shopping cart full with clearance items. I ran to the cart and started digging and there it was! The gift is been wanting to buy Vytas, the price was perfect. It made me so happy! I purchased the gift, and now I'm continuing to pray that God will send his forever family to him.

Here's the gift I hope to give Vytas one day...









No comments:

Post a Comment